Fusion cuisine / Fusion food / fusion cooking is essentially mixing of food cultures and cuisine. It is about taking best of different culinary disciplines and combining it to make a new different dish. Today I am trying Italian and Indian fusion food..!!:)
Pasta is one of the staple dish in Italian food, and Paneer in the North Indian cuisine. So why not create a fusion food with these two yummy ingredients. Today I would like present you “Paneer Angara pasta” – One of my own creation. This recipe was an outcome to use some leftover sabji .. 🙂
2 cups – Boiled Pasta ( I used Elbow Macroni)
2-3 cups- Store bought White Pasta sauce
3 tbsp – Mint Chutney
2 tsp- Olive oil
1 tsp – Italian seasonings- Oregano, Basil etc.
1 cup – Paneer Angara Sabji (I followed Chef Sanjot Keer Veg Angara Recipe
just replace veggies to paneer)
- Heat the olive oil in the pan.
- Add left over Paneer angara sabji and sauté it for few minutes.
- Add White pasta sauce and mint chutney. Mix and sauté it for few minutes.
- Add all the seasonings and little salt if required.
- That’s it..!! your Paneer angara pasta is READY..!!! 🙂