Happy Friday ..!!!!!
In a party mood..!! Ofcourse not in a mood to cook longgg recipe….but sure want to eat something really tasty..!!! how about some quick and tasty pasta ??? 🙂 🙂
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 7 mins
Baking temperature: 180°C (360°F).
Makes 4 servings
2 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
2 cups boiled spaghetti
1 tbsp oil (Prefer olive oil)
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1 cup tomato puree, or any flavoured pasta sauce of your choice.
1 1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
salt to taste
a pinch of sugar
3/4 cup white sauce or Alfredo Garlic white sauce
1 tbsp bread crumbs (Optional)
1/4 cup grated processed cheese or mix blend mexican cheese.
For The Garnish
1/4 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato Puree or any red pasta sauce,( I added little salsa sauce it just added magic) mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the dry red chilli flakes, oregano, herbs, salt, sugar and spaghetti, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Spread the spaghetti in red sauce evenly at the bottom of a baking dish, pour the white sauce over it and sprinkle bread crumbs on top(Optional).
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at
- 180°c (360°f) for 15 to 20 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Garnish with chilli flakes, oregano and serve immediately with garlic bread or bruschetta.
Note: Add cheese, pasta sauce and seasoning as per your discretion remember to be gentle on that stomach ;). ..!!