Hope everyone is doing great..!!! I apologize for disappearing for a long time. 😦
I am back with another healthy, simple yet yummy recipe of Malai Kofta Curry. Hope you like it. !!!!
- 4-5 – boiled and mashed potato
- 2 Tbsps. – Besan
- 50gm – Cottage Cheese/Paneer
- 1tsp – Red chili powder or as per taste
- ½ tsp. – Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp. – coriander/cumin powder
- 2 – Finely chopped green chilies
- 2 – Onion Paste (you can just grind onions directly)
- 2 tbsp. – Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1cup- Tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. – curd
- Oil – to fry kofta’s
- ¼cup – cream or you can use ¼ cup milk
- Coriander for Garnish
- Pinch of Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Mix mashed potato, besan, green chilies, paneer and salt.
- After that, make small balls of potato mixture and fry them till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- In Kadhai, heat some oil, add onion, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for few minutes.
- Once sautéed, add tomato paste and curd.
- Also add all the masalas( red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt)
- Sauté till oil leaves the edges of the pan
- Add 2 cups of water and let it boil.
- Then add fried Kofta’s.
- Bring it to boil once and then take it off from the heat.
- Now add cream/milk, garam masala, and Coriander, You may also want to add some kasuri methi if you want