Aloo Tokri Chaat, is one of chaat form, made easily and is yummy.
5 to 6 medium sized. Washed and nicely strained- Peeled and Grated potatoes
2 tablespoon – Corn starch / corn flour
2 cups – boiled chole chana
1 small sized – finely chopped onion
1 small sized – finely chopped tomato
1 small sized – finely chopped capsicum
2 finely chopped green chilies
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Chaat masala to taste
Green chutney , tamarind chutney and Yogurt
- Mix salt , pepper and corn starch with grated potato. Meanwhile pre heat the oven at 350 degrees
- Put the grated potato mixture in cupcake pan.
- Bake them for about 40 – 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix boiled chole chana, onion, capsicum, tomatoes and green chilies. Add salt and chaat masala as per taste.
- Put the chole mixture in the potato basket and add yogurt, green chutney and tamarind chutney. Top off with some bhel sev and garnish with finely chopped coriander.